SOLD!! 2013 Black Milk Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 04-29-2020, 11:01 PM   #1
yoshi0988
2013 Black Milk Snake

Hello Fauna,

I have MALE 2013 Black milk snake for sale, Originally San Antonio Zoo Stock.
[ Lampropeltis triangulum gaigeae ]

He is PROVEN breeder and I attached picture of him breeding a female last year. ( babies hatched Late Feb. of 2020 )
He's about close to 6ft fully stretched.
Currently feeding on F/T Mice and Chicks.
He eats like champ but very tame when it's not feeding time.
Any questions, Please PM me.

$550.00 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-30-2020, 12:13 PM   #2
Jvg89
messaged you

PMed you

Old 05-01-2020, 10:17 PM   #3
yoshi0988
SOLD!!!

Thanks fauna.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2020, 03:44 PM   #4
Jvg89
Talking

What is there NOT to say about Jay!

From the first text to the last one letting him know the snake arrived he was PHENOMENAL. I explained to him this would be my first colubrid and that I had more experience with pythons and boas. It’s always a bit nerve racking not ordering with the safety of big chain stores, and just recently had an issue with another breeder I ordered a snaked from; I was a bit hesitant ordering online again. With COVID-19 complicating the situation more. I decided to continue with the process after texting back and forth with Jay for a day or so. Every question answered swiftly and every detailed explained. I cannot say enough good things about this man! I’m so grateful for all his help, information, and even wanting to stay in contact after the sale. The snake was help at the facility after supposedly needing to arrive – Jay quickly got on the phone with the shipper and FedEx to try and resolve. The following day FedEx claimed that no one was at the facility to receive that package and that the package was to be redelivered the following day. We both got on the phone for a second time trying to make sure this animal not only survived this trip but got to me safely. I can only hope other breeders are as willing to help a stranger or first time customer as he is. I look forward to doing business with Jay again! If you have any doubts DO NOT hesitate! His costumer service, his timely replies, and health of the animal were nothing short of spectacular.

Thank again Jay for everything!

Old 05-08-2020, 04:09 PM   #5
yoshi0988
Thanks for such a kind word Javi!!! It was my pleasure making a deal with you as well.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!