Fl.International Reptile Show? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:50 PM   #1
rad2217
Fl.International Reptile Show?

I've been waiting to go to the show in Clearwater in April,But I've heard from a couple of People,That the show has been cancelled?Can anyone confirm this?

Old 03-08-2006, 08:54 PM   #2
Ron Billingsley
It's not been canceled. For more information, you can go to this webite:

http://www.reptileandexoticanimalshow.com/#top

Old 03-08-2006, 09:03 PM   #3
Mike Greathouse
The web site for The Harborview Center in Clearwater has a listing for the show in their calendar. The website is at: www.harborv.com/

Old 03-09-2006, 01:47 PM   #4
rad2217
Thanks for the info.

Old 03-09-2006, 04:05 PM   #5
homegrownherps
Arrow

If you call the venue in Clearwater, they say that weekend has been reserved. BUT, they also say that they can give a more definitive answer on Wednesday.
I recommend that anyone wishing to attend that show should call the Harborview Center in Clearwater before making any plans.

Old 03-09-2006, 04:08 PM   #6
eric adrignola
It's not cancelled. The show at the fairgrounds (run by southeastern shows) was moved to Clearwater, and another show (run by Gilaproductions) has taken the place of the Tampa show at the fairgrounds. The Tampa Mania show, at the fairgrounds, is THIS weekend. The Clearwater show in next month.

you could read about all the details of what's going on. I'd just go to the websites and decide which one to go to.

Old 03-10-2006, 02:30 PM   #7
Gino
Don't take a chance.
The Fairgrounds show is this weekend.
Check it out.
And in spite of FALSE claims of an injunction based on the UNTRUTH of a written contract the show WILL happen at the fairgrounds this weekend.
This way if the April show is a go you can do both.
If not at least you got to one this Spring.
Gino

Old 03-10-2006, 05:40 PM   #8
eric adrignola
Personally, I'd go to both. Different schedules mean some vendors can't make it to every show. I think the Tampa show this weekend has more vendors. I wish I could make it there this weekend, but I've got to speak at the NC museum of natural sciences "herp Day". I've also got a table set up with my chameleons and some info on them. Should be fun. Purely educational, not all that evil, money grubbing capitalistic stuff... Just kidding - I ain't got nothing to sell!

Eric A

Old 03-10-2006, 06:24 PM   #9
rad2217
Tampa show is a go.I'll be there when the doors open.As for clearwater I'll wait and see.Judging by what I have heard and read on the matter,If I were to go to just one I think I might be making the right choice.

Old 03-13-2006, 05:57 PM   #10
rad2217
Well I must say I most certainly made the right choice Tampa was very well run. The venders,many I do know personly had much success.
I was at the fall show with V.I.P tickets(4) and signed up for the and paid for 2 yearly publications that was offered to V.I.P's.I had to beg for My tote bags,Beg and follow the Man in charge(Tony?)for My Free T-shirt.And Yes I still haven't seen My 2 publications I paid for!
I have been out of the loop for ten years,But I'm coming back.And You better believe I will Be doing Alex's shows and will NOT do business with the Man that stole $ from Me.And why would I attend the april show when the majority of breeders sold all their stuff in March?
Thank Alex I'm looking forward to working with you soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!