I would like your opinion? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-08-2005, 11:11 PM   #1
Jeremy Letkey
I would like your opinion?

Please check out my other post as the poll did not load on this one.

One of these cards is going to the printer this week. I want you to help me decide which.

Purple and white letters.

Green.

Purple and black letters.

Blue.

Here are all four side by side. Please choose your favorite. If you have any comments please, feel free to leave them. Thanks for your help.

Old 06-08-2005, 11:14 PM   #2
hill4803
Purple with black letters. I also like the layout of the blue card. Did you do these yourself? They all look well done!

Old 06-08-2005, 11:18 PM   #3
HerpAddict
I like the blue the best, and secondly I like the purple with white letters. The other two are kind of hard on my eyes. Nice cards!

Old 06-08-2005, 11:21 PM   #4
Jeremy Letkey
Sorry Ro, there was supposed to be a poll attached but something went wrong. I reposted and would appreciate if you would also. I did these all myself. After seeing the post last week I made my self learn a new trick. LOL

Please check out the other post as I'm unable to delete this one.

Old 06-08-2005, 11:21 PM   #5
saltwaterreptiles
I'd go with the purple with white letters, the content is easily read and the black negative space at the bottom is an effective design element. In the green one bits of the information is lost in the darker background regions.

Second choice would be the blue background, again, the negative space works well and the content is easily read. THough in that one I would change the First bit of text from black on white to white on black as you have in the letkyleos portion, just pops a little more.

See... and my Dad said my Bach. of Fine Arts would be useless! lol

Old 06-08-2005, 11:27 PM   #6
Karen Hulvey
I vote blue too. Definitely easier on the eyes.

Old 06-09-2005, 12:56 AM   #7
WiteLeo
I like the purple with white.

Then I like the blue. Each of those would look great on a card. Great job on the designs.

Old 06-09-2005, 01:13 AM   #8
Jeremy Letkey
Here is a link to the other post. Please vote and give your opinions in the linked thread.

Click here for the newer thread with the poll

Old 06-09-2005, 03:35 AM   #9
SCVReptiles
Go with the purple background with the white letters and the black bar. The only thing I see is that the leopard gecko was resized and distorted. He looks too stretched out. I'm a graphic artist, shoot me an email if you need help with it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!