For Sale 3 foot Plus US CBB Male water monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 11-19-2016, 07:08 PM   #1
Buzzard111
3 foot Plus US CBB Male water monitor

I am moving and I really dont care to get rid of this guy but if the offer is good enough I will take it. I have 2 male cbb waters from " The Jungle" that are growing like weeds. This guy is only 10 months old and already over 3 foot. He is extremely tame and likes to be pet and chill on your lap. I have had him since he was a hatchling and he has always had a wonderful attitude. Non agressive, great eater, high yellow, and would make a great pet for any one wanting to skip the wild cuaght scene and get some thing you know you will love for life.

$1,500 obo
512-552-9454 any questions simply test me. I can shoot videos for serious customers.

I will simply ignore any low ball numbers.
Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-21-2016, 11:53 AM   #2
JOSHKING
I can give ya 600$ right now today. Are u positive on male?

Old 11-22-2016, 09:21 PM   #3
Buzzard111
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSHKING View Post
I can give ya 600$ right now today. Are u positive on male?
Yes I am positive he is a male. I am not in a true rush to sell this guy. He is a great pet. I am sorry. This cbb really has that puppy dog tameness that I personally love. This one is not for every one, but for some who wants a cbb water that already has good proven personality and is not a hatchling.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2016, 09:44 PM   #4
Buzzard111
To clarify his usa cbb status. I purchased 4 from the Jungle 11 months ago. They were produced by Anarchy reptiles in Florida. https://www.facebook.com/AnarchyReptiles/

Thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-16-2016, 10:50 PM   #5
AdamHess512
Would you trade for a CB Tame Emerald?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!