Sandy Hook Conspiracy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:17 AM   #1
JColt
Sandy Hook Conspiracy

Thoughts on this?

Old 12-20-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
JColt
Personally I think it very far fetched. Government would allow children to be killed for an agenda?

Old 12-20-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
Metachrosis
Just another tin foil hat tirade . . . . . . .
That was cleared presented as a WARNING many months ago

Conspiracy is no longer Theory,stay tuned for more predictions to prove out in short order.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #4
JColt
So Tommy, Do you believe that the Gov set this up? Reading the comments on the videos is much scarier than the videos themselves.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:29 AM   #5
Metachrosis
Good question,ya'll seem to know what I believe in how about you answer for me
I will tell you I do feel some what vindicated as I have been paying close attention
to events others call "Tin Foil"
I post heads up reference material thats assumed as my belief
I believe what I see and what I now see is alot of circles closing,fruition if you will.
"Theorys" and science are being discredited at a steadily increasing rate,truth is about to have its day on several agenda's in short order.

So believe what you will

Old 12-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #6
Metachrosis
YES HE DID BUILD THAT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=mvOU-czQnl8

Old 12-20-2012, 02:55 PM   #7
Metachrosis
It is truly a telling and troubling sign of the state of our republic when the most (in)famous legacy of our current president is the extended use of unmanned killer robots dispensing arbitrary death and destruction from the sky. And since "conservatives" will only criticize the president for not being militaristic and lawless enough while "liberals" will simply ignore and/or excuse him, it appears that highlighting and exposing the dangers of lawless drone war will be left up to the libertarian remnant in America.

http://www.examiner.com/article/pred...rimes-by-obama

Old 12-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Personally I think it very far fetched. Government would allow children to be killed for an agenda?
Look at the history of any government, religious based or otherwise, and fear tactics are often at the forefront of their campaigns to gain control. The idea of a government harming children to get what it wants is as predictable as the idea of a government lying to get what they want. The government does not care about your children or anyone else's.

The movie industry theory is a bit beyond reasonable to me, but ... that is not to say I believe some things have happened the way they are supposed to be shown.

There are the believing, the disbelieving and those who do not know which way to go. But when it all comes to a head, whatever that is, everyone will know.

Edit: Ha ... I rhymed ... totally didn't mean to.

Old 12-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #9
JColt
I dunno. I can see them taking advantage of this situation. Just like they took advantage of the Burmese in Florida problem but to actively set this in motion I just dont see it.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:16 PM   #10
sumatai
Do it, no, capitalize on it, he'll yeah.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!