1.2 Breeder Florida kings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-07-2024, 03:37 AM   #1
Jeff Schofield
1.2 Breeder Florida kings

I bought a couple collections of kingsnakes from Europe last year due to the changing EU laws. I got a bunch of breeders, not worn out but literally the best in Europe. They seem to be a generation or so in front of morph breeders here if you can believe it. So Ive made my choices and Im starting to let them go. Crazy right before breeding season but Im sure someone will find use. To me the females are "normals", no hets were listed but that doesnt mean much as there probably are some. Male is a nice cb17 Hypo that of course eats anything. I have had them about a year and a half. I apologize for my pics but I am getting better, hard to believe. For those who want to breed baby kingsnakes within 6 months! $899 plus shipping. Text is best six 177331six12
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!