Good Guy Gary Hamann - Ridge and Valley Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
SarahW
Gary Hamann - Ridge and Valley Reptiles

I've known Gary as a member of our forum community for some time, but I just purchased my first animal from him and was very pleased. She was boxed up perfectly and came in great shape! He shows a great amount of care for his animals and has kept in touch for all questions between the two of us. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

Old 04-16-2009, 04:49 AM   #2
dragonlvr64
I too purchased a female crested gecko from Gary and just received her! She is beautiful! Much nicer than the photos even. I had great communication from Gary and the transaction went great! Could not be happier!

Old 04-16-2009, 10:13 PM   #3
Jim@SW
Yes he is

I have done business with Gary for years. He is a great guy who cares very much about his animals. He is also a vendor at my reptile show here is Wisconsin. He brings nothing but top notch animals to the show.

Old 04-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
Salzy
Gary is a great guy that takes pride in his animals. He has nothing but the best. He keeps detailed records and can always provide any information that you want. He's an awesome guy to work with since he is so freindly and happy to help someone out.

We have purchased a couple of geckos from him, and he is currently holding one for us to pick up at the WIRE show in Madison in two weeks. He has been keeping it for the past month now, to cut the shipping costs as well as the stress of shipping on the animal.

We can't thank him enough for the excellent service he has given us. His attitude, personality, and animals will keep us coming back to him, and continuing to do business.

Old 03-17-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
Jaybee
Sorry to bump an older thread but it has to be said - Gary is an awesome person to do business with. I purchased a couple of stunning geckos from him and they got here perfectly packaged today. They look even better in person. His communications were clear, professional and quick and he kept me in the loop on everything, and had answers to all of my fussy questions - which speaks mountains for his patience as well. Would definitely recommend Gary Hamann from ridgeandvalleyreptiles.com

Old 06-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #6
rocklizard
Just purchased 2 male crested geckos from Gary and was very pleased with the transaction. The geckos are really beautiful-prettier than the pictures. They are both healthy large geckos and arrived in perfect condition with good packaging and cold packs.

I would definitely do business with Gary again.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
Spyral
I bought two female crested geckos from Gary Hamann of Ridge and Valley Reptiles back in Spring 2010 and couldn't be happier with the level of service recieved. Several of his geckos are well-known "celebrities" in the crestie community and I am honored to have representatives from his bloodlines in my collection and breeding groups. Gary takes great care of his animals and his dedication to the hobby is exemplary. Thanks again, Gary!

Old 04-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #8
gnuisance
Good experience buying from Gary. I'm very happy with my Wheeleri female and I will be considering him for future purchases for sure.

Old 04-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #9
LGPGecko
Purchased a beautiful male crested gecko from Gary last month. Excellent communication and I'm very happy with my gecko. Would definitely consider purchasing from him in the future!

Old 04-23-2013, 11:46 AM   #10
Mononoke
I purchased a female crested gecko from Gary Hamann in December. He has held her for me for four months due to the long winter. Due to a mishap in e-mail, we lost communication - he reached me through Facebook, going above and beyond what many sellers would have done.

The gecko came with a business card and an ID tag with her number, hatch date, and sire and dam. She was packaged beautifully and the box was very clearly labeled. Like others have said in this thread, she is even more good looking in person than she was on the website.

Throughout the transaction, Gary was excellent to deal with. I would recommend Ridge and Valley Reptiles to anyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gary hamann, ridge and valley reptiles