For Sale Nile Montior Super Tame!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 03:24 AM   #1
Its Nitro xD
Nile Montior Super Tame!!!

Hi,
I have a 3foot nile montior for sale. He is very tame which is why I am so sad to see him go. I need money for school and I wont be around to care for him so i need to find him a home that will. He eats like a champ about 4 times a week 2 fuzzys each feeding. I am hopeing to get 100 for him plus shipping but im very open to offers I need him gone soon as I am leaving to go live on campus. Just shoot me a pm i check it everyday or a reply which ever is easier for you lol. Thanks for looking and hope to hear from someone soon.
Nik

P.S He is shedding in the pics.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2009, 05:50 AM   #2
hhmoore
Is that the same one you were referring to last week when you posted this:
Quote:
hi i have abt a 3 and a half foot nile monitor and he is shedding ive noticed he has bubbles on his skin and they seem to be filled with puss i soak him everyday for atleast an hour everyday and today a few popped and the skin is like white underneth ive looked alot abt this and i cant find anything on it soo if anyone can provide some insight that would be great thanks and hope to hear soon.
I think I've seen those pics before...and its a totally different set up than you posted in the other thread. (now I have to try to figure out where I saw them, since you've already been questioned about possibly stealing pics - *your citrus dragon ad*). Also, why does your profile say you are from Cali, when you are are in Illinois?

Old 05-27-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
Slipmattic
someone's caught ....

Old 05-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
Its Nitro xD
no it is not the same one i was refering to. i have a few niles and that was just one of them. and no i have never stolen pics in my life i let me friend use this ancount to sell his beardie on it and he decided to use the pics of the internet that is why i deleted the ad. these are my pics i have taken with my crama in my house. I would love to know who is using my pics as they have taken them last night. i hope to hear from you soon to this matter.
thanks and talk soon nik
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
Its Nitro xD
i just love how when someone makes a mistake there whole trustworthyness is questioned. i have learned not to let my friends use my ancount anymore. but i can assure you these are my pics. soo until you can find some solid proof that i stole them which you wont will you please stop accusing me of wrongdoing?
thanks nik
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2009, 06:20 PM   #6
hhmoore
I must have seen them in a psychic dream state, then...wouldn't be the first time.

And, yes, when an account uses stolen pics in an ad, and posts misleading personal information, the account owner's trustworthyness [sic] becomes questionable. All you can do is try to carry on professionally until you are able to rebuild some trust.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #7
hhmoore
sending you a PM, Nik

Old 05-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #8
Helenthereef
Given the doubt cast, and the fact that he's "very tame", why not take some clearer pictures showing details of his skin outside the tank?

Old 05-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #9
hhmoore
The PM I sent Nik was a request for a new pic - to include a paper with the date & the message "For Sale on Faunaclassifieds"

Old 05-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #10
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
The PM I sent Nik was a request for a new pic - to include a paper with the date & the message "For Sale on Faunaclassifieds"
Good call Harald

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread