• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

2 female Het pied balls

Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
305
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
36
Location
Pottsville, PA
I have 2 female het pied balls feeding on adult mice ft or alive.

These are 09 I am looking for 60 each plus shipping i can ship usps for under 30 at your own risk or i would like to ship SYR. If you buy both i will take 100 + shipping.

THanks,
Bill
 
Just so everyone knows they are 66% poss het pied after talking to bill via pm, meaning that both parents were 100% hets.
 
So how do I know they are het for pied? Were both parents Pied? What's shipping to 47112 cost?

Well i guess you can take my word or think im lieing. I dont really blame you. I have a reputation to keep around these forums and i dont really want to screw it up with 100$ worth of snakes. I breed dwarf monitors and dont really want to hurt my rep.
 
In case you weren't aware shipping USPS is illegal, violating the Lacey Act is a federal offense and so is shipping forbidden things through the post office.

Perhaps it's a typo and you meant UPS.
 
Back
Top