• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

het yellow head albino and 100% het pied.

Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
305
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
36
Location
Pottsville, PA
Not sure on weight of 100% het yellow head albino female (with papers). The 100% Het pied is 1100 grams.

I am interested in trades for other reptiles mainly lizards. Mostly interested in monitors. Also interested in offers.

Thanks,
Bill
 
Last edited:
Do you have photos of the Het Pied female, does she have belly markers and if you didn't produce her do you have paperwork?

Very interested!
 
Last edited:
Do you have photos of the Het Pied female, does she have belly markers and if you didn't produce her do you have paperwork?

Very interested!

I dont know what there going for lol. Im not too greedy if you throw me an offer and i liek it i'll take it.

I do not have paper work but they came from a good buddy. I will gurantee it. I will get pics tomorrow. There is black under the belly. Same thing as the other het pieds i had.
 
I dont know what there going for lol. Im not too greedy if you throw me an offer and i liek it i'll take it.

I do not have paper work but they came from a good buddy. I will gurantee it. I will get pics tomorrow. There is black under the belly. Same thing as the other het pieds i had.

Well post a couple pics tomorrow and does your good buddy have a name?
 
I am interested in the het albino female is she bigger or smaller than the het pied female what year was she born? I have a nice blue tail monitor and a smoking male mali who has insane color.

[email protected]
 
I contacted the guy who the het yellow head albino was bought off that is legit from what i am told. The 1100 100% het pied female i cant gurantee then. I am going to try and contact him tonight. Thank you for posting that. Looks like i got ripped off for the pied appearently.

I have talked with Scott the PIED is legit. He is getting me pics of the parents.
 
Back
Top