Who let the hogs out? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-18-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
AbsoluteApril
Who let the hogs out?

After ogling Rick's awesome hog in the boa pile thread located here:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=194002
I was called out to post some updated pics of my hog isle. What... me? post pics? Why I'd love to!

This is my male, his name is Egg. He was produced by Gus at RioBravo. Pics are from last year, was trying to show his size. He has a very 'classic' hog isle look:

He's actually in dark phase in these pics

This is my young girl, her name is Bacon. Picked her up a couple years ago from Chad Duggin. Just took these pics tonight. She's got a lot more color than Egg:

They are my favorite dwarf boa, such pretty pale shades of cream, pink and orange, speckles galore, drastic light and dark phases and fun little spunky attitudes!

Do you have hog isle boas as well? Love to see them, post your pics too and we can all go hog wild!

-April

Old 08-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #2
Metachrosis
That male is a wicked classic for sure

Old 08-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #3
joshc24
hoggggggg

Well since you said post pics here I go lol. He just came in a little while back on a package deal and is up for sale at the time being but since I still own him here are the pics. He is a cool guy and was produced by gus as well. enjoy.

I love having him out for pic time

Old 08-19-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
joshc24
April your male is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #5
Firebill
Very nice snakes April. Here's a pair of my Hypo Hoggs when they were babies. They are 2.5 yrs old now, i'll have to take some new pictures as they don't look like this anymore. They were a breeding done by a Salmontine X Hogg Island. Wasn't my breeding, it was a guy i know. He called them Hoggentines, i thought they were interesting. The male now looks like a very nice Hypo Hogg and the female looks like a dark Salmontine.

Bill Bratton
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hypo Hogentine Male.JPG (107.4 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg Hypo Hogentine Female 2.JPG (142.9 KB, 184 views)

Old 08-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
Keep the pics coming and thanks for the nice comments on mine!

Josh that male is a monster! Deffinetly at the other end of the size spectrum than mine. He's got some nice color, nice blues and oranges!

Bill those are some interesting crosses that's for sure, I hope you'll post the updated pics.

Old 08-19-2010, 03:28 PM   #7
Melinda
Eggs and Bacon!! lol

Where's ham, toast, bisquit and gravy??

Old 08-19-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
hhmoore
I'll have to post pics of mine when I bring the female home (the male is at the new house, the female's still at the old - I hate moving, lol)

Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 PM   #9
brd7666
Gotta love Hoggs. Those are all great looking Hoggs. Nice pics.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #10
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
Gotta love Hoggs. Those are all great looking Hoggs. Nice pics.
You're probably just speaking generally but I need to point out the locality intergrades are the Hoggs, the others are Hogs. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine.

Keep the pics coming!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!