For Sale Neodesha's - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 03-15-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
AndyConda
Neodesha's

I have 2 six foot slant front Neo's on a rack that holds 3 but 1 cage is missing. These cages are in good condition considering how old they are and will work great for large snakes. I am asking $300 per cage or $500 for both w/rack.

These are for PICK UP ONLY please, will NOT ship.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0015.jpg (98.3 KB, 486 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
ApexJake
i dont suppose you go to the cleveland show ever and have a way to bring them? If so id meet you there (half way from Buffalo)..

Old 03-18-2011, 11:46 PM   #3
AndyConda
Sorry my truck would not be able to haul these cages unless I rented a trailer and between that cost and gas I would end up paying you to take them. Sorry again but thanks for the interest.
Andy
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2011, 01:12 AM   #4
ApexJake
i was able to fit a 3 stack set of 8' neos with the rack-work and glass in the back of a 6' f-150 truck bed for a 4 hr thruway drive.. juuust saying

Old 03-19-2011, 03:04 AM   #5
AndyConda
I drive a H2 Hummer SUT the bed is only about 3' long. I kinda wish I bought a full size pick up truck for easier hauling, than I would have no problem LOL.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2011, 03:26 AM   #6
ApexJake
Well if you find the availability of a truck or otherwise please let me know, the offer stands..

Old 04-23-2011, 01:14 AM   #7
thrall87
is one of these still available? if so i am located in IL about 4 hours from you, i am willing to meet half way and pay a little extra since its about a 2 hour drive to meet for pick up

Old 04-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #8
AndyConda
Cages are sold thanks to all for the interest
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!