Possible Shatter - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
mudfreckles
Possible Shatter

So I picked this little guy up from Outback Reptiles and just wanted to share some pictures of him to see what you all think! =) He came from Africa and I am hoping he is a shatter. He does not have a dark spot under his chin but the marbled pattern does bleed into the belly and he has an awful lot going on! I am wondering if i should play it safe and just breed him to a normal or take my chances and breed him to a few girls.

Thanks!
Amanda

DSCN2474.jpg
DSCN2477.jpg
DSCN2486.jpg
DSCN2478.jpg

Old 10-22-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
Jonas@Balls2TheWall
He looks interesting, I would breed him to a couple normal females and maybe some pastels. Look forward to updates to this thread.

Old 10-22-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
crookedantler
A pastel girl for him would bring out some colors maybe?

Old 10-22-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
Diego Velarde
Great pickup Amanda. Looks like a shatter to me but thats just my opinion (I held a few at Tinley this year)... and I agree with Jonas and Donald, breed him to a pastel, forget the normals. Shatters cause more damage on pastels.

Old 10-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #5
mudfreckles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Velarde View Post
Great pickup Amanda. Looks like a shatter to me but thats just my opinion (I held a few at Tinley this year)... and I agree with Jonas and Donald, breed him to a pastel, forget the normals. Shatters cause more damage on pastels.
I held one also, I wanted to buy one last year but decided against it and now their price is even higher than before! The one I held had the spot under his chin but I did read an article about some not having the spot. Also, I didn't notice the orange in him until I took him outside for pictures! AWESOME!!!

Pastel does seem to be a good idea, but I don't have one...

Keepin' my fingers crossed. Will keep you all updated!

Old 10-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #6
Diego Velarde
Yeah prices did go up on shatters, I wonder why? This morph is a hit or miss combo wise. Nothing too spectacular but when you get a good one you get a good one like the xtreme shatters and the shatter BB Ralph just produced. Send him this way I'll put some pastel on him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!