For Sale African Grey Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:39 AM   #1
morganparker
African Grey Babies

African Grey. I have 2 babies for sale. I will pull them and you can hand feed them. This will make them fantastic pets for you. They bond with the person that hand feeds them. You must know what you are doing when you hand feed, so this is not for everyone. I will hand feed them if you like, I will hold them tell they are weaned with a deposit of $500. Prices are $900 If you hand feed $1,500 If I hand feed. They are 4 month old now.

Email me for more details at: Angolaparker@zmail.com

Thank for viewing.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2012, 04:07 AM   #2
EvilLost
BUYER BEWARE!!! Check this users BOI and other threads!

Old 05-30-2020, 10:22 PM   #3
favi1255
inquiring about the african grey

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
african grey parrots