Snake-Queen
New member
I first purchased 2 frogs and an ETB from JP Pets on 10/11/11 ($392.60). The animals, unlike what has been previously stated (in other BOI threads) arrived in good health and are still doing well today. The animals are not the issue.
My issue is that recently, my CC was charged $392.90 payable to Andrew McVige. At first I did not know who the charge was from, till I searched my records and found the info. To say I wasn't pleased would be an understatement.
I have assemble my proof and resolution below.
----
Email linking Andrew McVige to JP Pets.
Subject: Re: Contact from your Website
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, Oct 11, 2011 3:06 pm
To: [email protected]
Hello, Your order was charged.. (name will be under Andy Mcvige)
You will receive the frogs and emerald tomorrow.
Thx
---
Emails between JP Pets and I for the recent charge. (top to bottom)
Subject: Double Charged
From: "Melissa Wiley" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 1:01 pm
To: [email protected]
Why was I charged $392.90 on 1/17/12?
I have not placed an order with you since 10/11/11. My only order from you was for $392.60, it appears you have charged me twice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melissa Wiley
MD Reptiles & Rescue
mdreptilesandrescue.com
828.305.3474
______________
Subject: Re: Double Charged
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 1:04 pm
To: [email protected]
Please give me the name of your company..So we can start there. Thx
_______________
Subject: RE: Double Charged
From: "Melissa Wiley" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 1:23 pm
To: [email protected]
My name and Company are listed below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melissa Wiley
MD Reptiles & Rescue
mdreptilesandrescue.com
828.305.3474
_________________________________________________
There are 2 other emails I sent, but after the first one I never got a response.
Images to show charges.
First Charge (authorized)
Second Charge (unauthorized)
I had to call my CC company & dispute the charges. This has been resolved as the CC company reversed the charges.
This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth.
My issue is that recently, my CC was charged $392.90 payable to Andrew McVige. At first I did not know who the charge was from, till I searched my records and found the info. To say I wasn't pleased would be an understatement.
I have assemble my proof and resolution below.
----
Email linking Andrew McVige to JP Pets.
Subject: Re: Contact from your Website
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, Oct 11, 2011 3:06 pm
To: [email protected]
Hello, Your order was charged.. (name will be under Andy Mcvige)
You will receive the frogs and emerald tomorrow.
Thx
---
Emails between JP Pets and I for the recent charge. (top to bottom)
Subject: Double Charged
From: "Melissa Wiley" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 1:01 pm
To: [email protected]
Why was I charged $392.90 on 1/17/12?
I have not placed an order with you since 10/11/11. My only order from you was for $392.60, it appears you have charged me twice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melissa Wiley
MD Reptiles & Rescue
mdreptilesandrescue.com
828.305.3474
______________
Subject: Re: Double Charged
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 1:04 pm
To: [email protected]
Please give me the name of your company..So we can start there. Thx
_______________
Subject: RE: Double Charged
From: "Melissa Wiley" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 1:23 pm
To: [email protected]
My name and Company are listed below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melissa Wiley
MD Reptiles & Rescue
mdreptilesandrescue.com
828.305.3474
_________________________________________________
There are 2 other emails I sent, but after the first one I never got a response.
Images to show charges.
First Charge (authorized)
Second Charge (unauthorized)
I had to call my CC company & dispute the charges. This has been resolved as the CC company reversed the charges.
This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth.


I wonder how many others get banged twice?