For Sale Adult Male Aldabra Tortoise approximately 400 lbs for sale. (Also some 4 1/4 inch avi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-26-2014, 08:45 PM   #1
Drsam
Adult Male Aldabra Tortoise approximately 400 lbs for sale. (Also some 4 1/4 inch avi

Currently I have an Adult Male Aldabra.
Very nice animal, something special, he is 100 years old.
I rescued him from a zoo up north where he didn’t get very good care.
I would like to see him go to some place special warm and sunny and where someone will love him.

He is a sweet and gentle animal, his name is Orville.
He is around 400 Lbs

$29,500.00

A large breeding male will sell from $35,000 to $65,000 and usually the older the more they are worth as the younger animals (less than 30 years) have not proven to be active breeders. I have no proof that Orville is or isn’t a breeder, he is old enough and he does mount my females here.

He has an unusually elongated peanut shape. He is very friendly and will eat from your hand.
He has some shell damage on the bottom of his shell almost unnoticeable from the top.
The damage at this point is only cosmetic and is the result of his previous pen.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask

Winter special.
I also have some 4 ¼ inch Aldabras they are perfect in every regard, no split or abnormal scutes.
They are $1,795.00 plus shipping. The price will go up as the weather improves and sales start to move again.

Sam Pascucci
Florida Iguana & Tortoise Breeders
www.FloridaIguana.com
754-444-1710
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!