SOLD!! 2013 F Snow Corn het. for Albino/Pied Sided BloodRed - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 04-04-2014, 11:28 PM   #1
PaigeGardinerJ1988
Talking 2013 F Snow Corn het. for Albino/Pied Sided BloodRed

I am no longer going to keep up with my corn snake hobby (due to personal reasons/decisions) so... i have one superb female id like to find a new home for. Sire is a pied side, high white bloodred and the dam is a snow het for albino (i purchased both parents from the emerald city reptile expo a few years back, i did not hatch them myself). This girl will eat f/t or live pinks like a champ. She will come with genetics paperwork, hatch date info, detailed food, shed, and bm log. No supplies or habitat included. Guarenteed live arrival only if someone is there on the first attempt. Insurance is avalible and we ship over night via fedex. Asking $100 cash plus shipping.. send an email and ill respond asap. Paird with the right male this gal will produce amazing and valueable off spring. She has the best tempermate of any snake i've ever had. Sorry for the bad pics.. my phone is nearly stone age.. first pic is dam, second pic is sire, third pic is the girl for re~homing. (Now that she has sold i am only posting updated pics of the sold gal) I will be posting more pics of the girl for sale.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2014, 08:28 AM   #2
Reptileman81
I am really confused about this ad. The sire looks like it is a yearling at best eating what appears to be a pinky or fuzzy. So he couldn't breed with anything The "mother" is not albino (the correct term would be Amel) but looks more like a blizzard or hypo lavender. With those genetics you could not get that baby from them (which looks like a snow).

Old 04-06-2014, 09:02 AM   #3
PaigeGardinerJ1988
The mother is not patternless.. half the clutch looks like the sire and half looks like the dam.. sorry i dont have the best camera?... I did not hatch the parents myself so as far as there genetics i can only take the word of the breeder. Thats fine if your confused.. nothing i can do about that there. The babies are what they are.. possibly some het. ...
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2014, 01:42 PM   #4
tamlp70
She would be perfect for my coral ghost male!!!! I so love her!!!

Old 04-06-2014, 02:26 PM   #5
tamlp70
Where did you get the parents from? do you have a clutch picture because I like parent and clutch pictures for my records. What is the morph description of each parent? Can I please see the snake from different angles? Up close of head, overhead shot and ventral. What size feeders is she taking and when was her last meal? Has she ever regurged? How many times has she shed? I am interested in this girl, please reply in detail to the email I sent to you..

Thank you so much

Tammy

Old 04-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #6
Reptileman81
This is a fake posting. All images were stolen from the internet. Here are each one

Here is the supposedly for sale snake's pic at VMS:
http://www.vmsherp.com/ImagePages/Corns/CoralSnowBB.htm

Here is the mom at Ian's:
http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/speci.../xanthic_snow/

Here is the dad at Ian's:
http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/speci...ided_bloodred/

Old 04-06-2014, 02:42 PM   #7
tamlp70
Thank you reptileman 81....truly is a sad sad world...I was so interested in her too

Old 04-06-2014, 03:42 PM   #8
Reptileman81
No problem. Where's a monitor when you need one?

Old 04-06-2014, 04:03 PM   #9
PaigeGardinerJ1988
Send me an email and ill send you pics of her
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2014, 05:10 PM   #10
Reptileman81
Your still trying to push this. The gig is up. You stole images from the internet for this posting. I am not interested in seeing more stolen images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!