SOLD!! Dark Dinker Project Ball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-26-2020, 07:29 PM   #1
snowgyre
Dark Dinker Project Ball Pythons

NOTE: The two females in this ad are sold, but I have another female "normal" dinker and another female phantom dinker who will be available once they get a few meals.

I have several hatchlings from my dark dinker project available. The father is an African import I purchased from Outback Reptiles several years ago. I've been working on this project for several years, and so far I've hatched a bunch of really dark babies that look almost blackhead. I have ruled out BEL complex (no supers in 2 pairings and 12 eggs). I also paired this male with a blackhead calico and I have six eggs currently baking. If you're SERIOUSLY (and only seriously) interested in the project, please contact me, I have all breeding, clutch, and offspring history typed up with photos. I'd rather these animals go to people interested in working the project than those looking for a cheap pet, and customers will be prioritized (and/or dismissed) accordingly.

Photo 1: Female phantom from dark dinker import male x super phantom, $150
Photo 2: Male phantom from dark dinker import male x super phantom, $150
Photo 3: Female "normal" dinker from dark dinker import male x F1 daughter (from import male x mojave pairing), $100

The inset photos show the father and, in the "normal" dinker female, the two F1 daughters (her mother is on the lower left).

Shipping is free if you take the trio.

I do have another trio (1 male phantom, 1 female phantom, 1 female "normal" dinker) from the same pairings above, but they need a few more meals before they're ready to go.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!