For Sale Hatch-A-Tortoise (Sulcata) Hatch your very own tortoise! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 05-07-2021, 01:57 PM   #1
SinCityReptiles_
Hatch-A-Tortoise (Sulcata) Hatch your very own tortoise!

How would you like to witness a new life being born? With hatch-a-tortoise you can now! You’ll be shipped a sulcata tortoise egg right before it starts hatching. The egg will be 100% fertile and fully developed. Before shipping every egg is confirmed alive by checking it’s heart beat by using a heart rate monitor. Upon receiving the egg it will start hatching in one of the following days, or even that day.

Name:  eZy Watermark_06-05-2021_07-08-24PM.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  211.9 KB

https://davidsjungle.com/collections...tch-a-tortoise

Hatch-A-Tortoises are $150 each plus $50 shipping.

Watch the baby tortoise break through the egg and see it take its first breath of life. With my expertise in hatching tortoises I will help you through the simple process of caring for a hatching/hatched baby tortoise. Hatch-a-tortoise will be shipped to your doorstep via FedEx overnight shipping the very next morning and will also be available for local pickup in Las Vegas, Nv.

Anyone who orders will get a hatch guide, care sheet, my email and number for help and my availability to answer any questions. I will help answer any questions before, during and after the hatch! You can even FaceTime during the hatch for help it you have any questions. Even after hatching you’ll have my lifetime of support. This is something I offer to all customers who buy a tortoise from me.

EGGS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL READY. This is to ensure the eggs will hatch within a few days upon arrival.

Limited availability. Accepting orders for the next hatches and they will be ready at the end of May and in June.

You can find a ton of past customers pictures found throughout on my Instagram. Many of which have created their own social media accounts for their tortoises from me.

I’ve helped hundreds hatch their own tortoise and I’m looking forward to helping more people this year again!

To purchase please follow the website link.

https://davidsjungle.com/collections...tch-a-tortoise

I’m happy to answer any questions as well.

Email: davidsjungle@outlook.com
702-278-7281

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!