SH Big Girl proven breeder 5 years old - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 12:27 PM   #1
ShannanD25
SH Big Girl proven breeder 5 years old

Here is Bertha. She is about 5 years old and has produced well for me in the past. I am not planning on using her this season and am trying to make room for some new projects. I hate to part with her as she was one of my first Leos but I need the room. Bertha originates from The Gecko Den. She is a big girl with the tip of her tail missing (not born like that). She is 74.7 grams right now but has been up to over 100 grams. I backed her down off of her food to lose a few "pounds" as i wasn't too sure being that fat was good for her....She is an avid eater of anything....including your finger...she is not aggressive but loves to chomp on anything that moves. She does currently live in a community tank with other females and gets along fine. She eats roaches, pinkies, mealworms, wax worms, and supers. I do not feed crickets.

Shipping is via UPS. I am an authorized shipper of Leos so the box will be marked appropriatley. She will be shipped with a heat pack. Depending on the buyers location, I may hold her for a few days till weather suits me. If you have any questions please email me, or if you would like more pictures.
I will accept a trade for a male pastel or line bred male "snow", that is about it.

Price includes shipping email me for local pick up pricing
$125.00
I prefer money orders or cashier's checks but can accept paypal.

I will entertain offers as well!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread