SOLD!! 2018 CB Jungle Carpet Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 09-11-2021, 02:31 PM   #1
snakeman236
2018 CB Jungle Carpet Pythons

SOLD!!

I am offering for sale 1.1 2018 Jungle Carpet Pythons. These are top of the line Jungles as you can see from the pictures. Lineage: Headhunter Reptiles "Victor" x Brinkley female bred to Headhunter "Voltage" x Nightshade male. These animals were produced by Blake Wilson. They are voracious feeders on medium f/t rats and completely healthy. This pair should be ready for breeding next year. I am needing to make room for more Bcc projects and moving some of my pythons to do it. These animals are exceptional both in looks and temperament. I have raised these guys up since they were hatchlings.

Female is in photos 1 & 2 and male in 3 & 4.

I would prefer to sell as a pair but will separate. I also would prefer not to ship due to their size and just meet someone if you live in AZ or neighboring states. Shipping is possible but will be added on to the price of the animals.

I am asking $$$ for the pair. I take Postal Money Orders or PayPal.

The best way to reach me is through email: snakeman236@hotmail.com or PM here.

Thanks for Looking,
Mike
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-16-2021, 12:55 PM   #2
snakeman236
Price Reduction!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!