SOLD!! FREE!!! 100% Pure Blue Tegu 50% Het Albino and Cage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 12-26-2021, 06:45 PM   #1
ScalyPetz
FREE!!! 100% Pure Blue Tegu 50% Het Albino and Cage

***he has a found a new home***

Please read the whole listing before contacting me.

After a few years in the hobby I have to part with my small collection. Due to recent unexpected changes in my life that are out of my control, I no longer have the adequate time to dedicate to my pets and so I am looking for a new home for them.

Produced by Jesse's Jungle, he comes with a Certificate. Hatched 14th July 2018.

1 - Male 100% Pure Blue Tegu 50% Het Albino

Cage is included in sale, you may choose not to take it, its heavy duty and its on wheels. 3/4" Plywood, interior is epoxy coated, control box for light system. 4 Heat lamps, controlled in pairs and full UV strips across the cage. Approx. Dimensions 7'Lx4'Wx4'H

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. No I will not ship, nor will I meet you at a gas station on the highway. Please do not ask.

I have the following requirements:
- In your own words, tell me how to care for a Tegu . Temp requirements, feeding, etc.
- You must own the following: a digital thermometer, adequate caging (if not taking his cage), heating, thermostat, water bowls, and sanitation products (pictures are required).

These are my photos, they maybe listed on other sites. Contact for more pics.

The tegu will ONLY be rehomed at no cost to educational institutions.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2022, 08:29 PM   #2
ScalyPetz
Any recommendations for educational institutions that may want to rehome this guy? He is pretty chill.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2022, 06:35 PM   #3
Rusty Pony
I'm way too far away. I'm looking to add one to our Rescue's educational program (I do herp shows for the kids that come visit the rescue). I hope you find a wonderful home for him!

Old 03-13-2022, 09:31 PM   #4
ScalyPetz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Pony View Post
I'm way too far away. I'm looking to add one to our Rescue's educational program (I do herp shows for the kids that come visit the rescue). I hope you find a wonderful home for him!
Sorry for the late reply. I hope so too.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!