SOLD!! Long Beach Grease Kings- Proven breeding pair!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-12-2022, 07:04 AM   #1
Rachel.l0ve1
Long Beach Grease Kings- Proven breeding pair!!

I absolutely hate to part with these animals, but I hope someone will appreciate and enjoy them as much as I have.

1.1- LBGK proven breeding pair (2006)
These two are from Ross Padilla’s breeding project and I got them directly from him. I’ve had them for several years and only bred them once during that time. They are extremely healthy, well taken care of, and have pleasant dispositions. They haven’t been bred repeatedly/relentlessly. Zero issues with fertility/egg binding/ or any other complications.
They produced 10 perfect healthy eggs for me in 2019, and 100% hatched.
The pictures below were taken about a month ago, and that’s also when they were weighed. The female is the lighter colored one, and she’s 470g. The male is darker (which is characteristic of this hypermelanistic trait) and he’s 540g.
They eat f/t mice/rats/chicks/whatever. Typical kingsnake appetites.

$625-SHIPPING INCLUDED (to your home or nearest FedEx hub. I can ship any day, weather permitting)

I doubt you’ll see any other breeding pairs available until after the season is over, so this is a great opportunity. These two have a lot of good years left, and truly are a joy to keep. Not picky, bitey, or flighty. Lol!

I’m more than happy to answer any other questions, and I can provide more photos of them/eggs/hatchlings etc. If you need to discuss finances with your significant other, please do so before contacting me.

If you are seriously interested in the future of this specific breeding project, I also have a 2015 Keasler line male (He was actually produced and held back by Gary himself, due to his extremely dark coloring) and a 2019 female I held back from my clutch. I would love for them to all go as a group, and the price for all 4 will reflect that. I will not separate them, so please don’t ask. They won’t be free, but will be steeply discounted as an addition to the pair, and shipping will still be included in the price.

Thank you for looking!
Rachel
Text or email me for the quickest reply.
(813)294-0996
Rachel.l0ve1@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!