For Sale Zebra skink pairs - entire collection! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 05-02-2022, 10:24 PM   #1
Timesink
Zebra skink pairs - entire collection!

Zebra skinks (Trachylepsis dichroma) are friendly and curious lizards, live in multigenerational communities and bear live young. Living environment is similar to bearded dragons, though zebra skinks like burrowing and multiple hides and shelters for the community.

After many years raising up several large communities of skinks and supplying hobbyists and pet stores with generations of youngsters, I'm slowing down in the hobby and want to find new homes for my animals. Based on ads in Fauna and general feedback, I may be one of the larger breeders of these skinks in the country.

I'm selling 2.2 zebra skinks for $600, plus the cost of shipping from Washington State. One pair will be adults, and the second will be younger; a great combination to start your own community. Lizard communities being what they are, some skinks will have shortened or regrowing tails, which may affect aesthetics, but not much else. As I'm selling now, I'm not holding back some skinks to let their tails completely grow back, as I usually do. The pairs will be available until all are gone.

I've attached some representational pictures of the zebra skinks. The communities are too big to take pictures of specific individuals (in fact I found new babies this afternoon during feeding time - the fun of keeping live bearers).

Happy to answer any questions. Thanks for your interest.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-05-2022, 02:39 PM   #2
dozerdog13
I definitely would like to take advantage of this chance. I have been looking for Zebra skinks for some time and they always get sold before I get them. Do you have any unrelated pairs in your collection? I would be okay getting juveniles to grow into breeding communities. Sounds like you have alot, so hopefully this is my chance. Let's talk about the possibilities. Thanks.
Bill

Old 05-12-2022, 07:33 PM   #3
dozerdog13
Zebra skinks

Still available? I sent a message a week or so ago. Thought maybe it didn't get to your inbox. Thanks.

Bill

Old 06-20-2022, 06:55 PM   #4
Customreptile
I sent you a message!

Old 07-03-2022, 08:58 PM   #5
NWfancyscales
Interested, located in Silverdale WA!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!