SOLD!! Honduran collection sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 05-30-2022, 11:15 AM   #1
paulweaver
Honduran collection sale

I've been keeping and breeding Hondurans for almost 20 years. Nowadays I'm more focused on my Indigos and boas so I decided to let my Hondurans go. I have an assortment of adults, subadults and 2021 juveniles. I tend to produce extreme hypos and beautiful tangerine albinos. I have cooled them all this past winter but haven't paired anything. Everything feeds on the appropriately sized f/t mice or rats.

They are priced at $3000 (PayPal friends and family or zelle) plus actual shipping costs. It will probably take a couple of shipping boxes for all of them so I'd estimate about $300 for shipping. I'm looking to sell them as a group and priced them fairly cheap that way. The juveniles alone can be sold for about 2k.

No trades or requests to split them up please.

carolinaherps@gmail.com

Adults : bicolor tangerine albino male, 2 tangerine albino females. This trio trends to make sockhead and bicolor tangerine albinos. Last pic is adult albino that is supposed to be het anery though I have never tried to prove him out.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2022, 11:19 AM   #2
paulweaver
Adults : female charcoal gray (produces extremes), female hypo that is supposed to be het albino and anery but I've never tried to prove her for that. Also makes extremes. Last pic is tricolor hypo male
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2022, 11:21 AM   #3
paulweaver
Subadults: bicolor Tangerine male, sock head Tangerine female. Normal Tangerine male and female
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2022, 11:24 AM   #4
paulweaver
Juvenile sockhead tangerine albino females
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2022, 11:25 AM   #5
paulweaver
Juvenile sockhead tangerine albino males
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2022, 11:28 AM   #6
paulweaver
Juvenile extreme hypo males (last one is just a normal hypo)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2022, 11:30 AM   #7
paulweaver
Juvenile females : extreme hypo female and vanishing pattern hypo

(End of pics)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2022, 12:18 PM   #8
paulweaver
Sold!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!