• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

JNJReptile - Good Guys

Joejr14

New member
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Location
Tallahassee, FL
Ordered a female sub-adult florida kingsnake late last week from JNJReptile. The snake was shipped out Monday for Tuesday delivery and I picked the snake up at FedEx Tuesday morning.

The king is in great condition, healthy, and has good size (200 grams). Everything was accurately represented and the packaging was great.

I wouldn't hesistate to do biz with them again.

Thanks again, guys!
 
Joe, I agree they are Top of the game, But do have 1 question tho,Why did you just tack this to the thread I started yesterday ? about them:rofl: :bolt01: Its all good tho...
 
It was great doing business with both of you, Joe & Bill. Joe I am glad you like her. Thanks again J&J Reptiles.
 
Back
Top