• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Beardie diet

Insomniac101

Active member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
709
Reaction score
137
Points
43
Location
Metro Detroit, Michigan USA
Hi Kids,

I'm new to bearded dragons, and adopted my first a couple of weeks ago. They are such cool lizards!

My question is, do any of you more experienced keepers feed nightcrawlers to yours? My guy seems to prefer food that moves - crickets, Dubia roaches. I feed nightcrawlers to my oscars, but I'm out right now. If others feed worms to their lizards, I'll buy a larger quantity when I get out to the bait store tomorrow.

Thanks!

Kathy
 
If i remember correctly night crawlers can cary a lot of parasittes so i wouldnt recommend it. When i first got in to dragons i fed one of mine a night crawler and she didnt like it to much but she was always a picky eater.
 
Your welcome, awhile back i would collect earwigs clean there guts out for about 2 to 3 weeks then feed them to my dragons iv used this same method with snails and grasshoppers without problems for other animals iv had.
 
Back
Top