• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Beardie keeps jumping up and hitting tank lid

kdevron

New member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Maryville, ND
I've had my beardie for about 4 weeks now, he's 2.5 months old, 9 inches long. Starting yesterday he has started jumping up off his basking rock into the tank lid, repeatedly hitting his head. I have checked the temp of his basking area repeatedly and it ranges from 105-110 degrees, using a probe to take temp. Cooler side of tank ranges from 80-85 degrees. I have had beardie for years and have never seen any of mine do this. Does anyone have any advice as to why he's doing this? I'm afraid he's going to hurt himself. Thank you in advance for any help and info.
 
Back
Top