• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Black Knight (Roach Killer)

Just throwing this in here. I use Goodnight Bedbug spray from Home Depot. It works great, and I can put my snake back into the enclosure right after spraying. I think it costs like 8 bucks for a huge can.
The active ingredient is listed as Permethrin 0.5%, which is the same as Provent-A-Mite. I would give the enclosure plenty of time to dry before putting the snake back.
 
The active ingredient is listed as Permethrin 0.5%, which is the same as Provent-A-Mite.

Yes ma'am, you are correct. Which is why Goodnight bed bug spray works very well. I do not drench the tub in the spray, I only put a small thin layer at the bottom of the tub. After that, I then put in the substrate. Then le snake. I have used this product and this method for years now, and I have gotten nothing but positive results.
 
Back
Top