• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Inquiry Chris Damato

JohnAvilla

Dragon Tamer
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Middleborough MA
I am interested in som BCC he has advertised on another forum but I can get literally no information on him online. Does anyone have any stories to share, good or bad?
 
Sorry don't know him.

I see a Chris Damato listing boas on another forum. The phone number listed there is: 907-744-5505. If this is the same Chris Damato you are inquiring about, he is a small business owner up in Anchorage Alaska.
 
Thank you. That info should actually be helpful. At the very least I know that if I do any business with him I won't be getting delivery until at least spring,
 
Back
Top