• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Parazap

NocturnalNature

Active member
Joined
Feb 19, 2002
Messages
288
Reaction score
34
Points
28
Location
Franklin Co. Va.
After much contemplation I decided to give this product a try.
Overall the product appeared palatable to the animals and I had no problems getting them to consume it when sprinkled on food.
Within a few days I noticed a signifigant change in the animals' bowel movements(firmed up nicely) and a slight to moderate increase in appetite.
On the downside the product is way overpriced for the amount supplied and although I was generally pleased with the results, the cost would prove to be a real obstacle for those with more than a few animals. Bottom line - A good product but too pricey for consistant use.
Jackie Lapradd
 
The main herb is artemesia or wormwood, a common plant in U.S. gardens. I really believe that some research by those here would net a good home recipe for pennies.
 
Back
Top