• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Question on Beardie temperament

Warhawker

New member
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Estherville, Iowa
Heyo!
So I'm gathering some research on care for Beardies. I'm a very technical person, and like the nitty gritty details of everything. I've gotten valid information in supplies, feeding and whatnot, however there is A LOT of different coloration available i'm seeing...
Personally, I do not care so much about the color, more than the quality of genetics and temperment.

For somebody who does not care about color, generally what is the best Beardie to look for?

Money is no object, just looking for quality.

Thanks - Austin
 
Back
Top