• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Steppe Runner

leoskee

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Fair Lawn, NJ
Hi. New to the forum. Nice to meet everyone. I have a steppe runner that I purchased 2 years ago. They are social lizards so I have been looking for additional members to join my single lizard.

Does anyone have any info on finding more steppe runners?
 
Im still searching for steppe runners. I cannot find a single one online. I've also looked up information about them being banned for sale and nothing comes up either. I am at a complete loss here. Any leads would be appreciated.
 
I have a male steppe thats been a pet for 3 years. Its like a mini-Tegu and I've been looking for female Steppe Runners for a couple years now.

I'm looking to buy a group of female Steppes.
 
Im in the same situation. I have a male that Ive had for a litlle over 2 years now. I can't believe that none can be found. I've even tried distributors in Europe and nothing.
 
I tried the for the last couple of years. When you check out it tells you that they are no longer in stock. It sucks because I keep getting my hopes up whenever I visit their site. Thanks anyway.
 
Back
Top