• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Inquiry Wreck room snakes?

gabrielgartner

New member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone have experience dealing with grant and Mary Hubbard of wreck room snakes? I couldn't find anything here using the BOI search.

Thanks and cheers,
Gabriel Gartner
 
Grant and Mary are great I would not hesitate to purchase from them, I know both personally and their animals and customer service are top notch.
 
We’ve purchased several ball pythons from them in the last 3 or 4 years. Awesome animals and customer service! I would not hesitate in purchasing from Grant & Mary.
 
I've known Grant and Mary for a while now, and they are both top notch individuals. They have amazing snakes, they're both very knowledgable, and incredibly wonderful folks.
 
Back
Top