FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mike Monitors- Mike Stefani- Great Guy! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111045)

Varanus99 05-09-2008 01:15 PM

Mike Monitors- Mike Stefani- Great Guy!

Just picked up a batch of Dubia roaches from Mike.

He's great with returning emails/communication. The roaches arrived on time, well packed and not a dead one in the bunch. Actually much bigger than I expected which is a plus.

Would not hesitate to do business with Mike again. Gonna have to try his roach diet because if thats what he's feeding these monsters I need some too!

Joe Bonacia

greatlakesreptiles 05-09-2008 07:32 PM

wish i had your luck

we did a order it was shiped late then we were given the wrong tracking number. then was told saterday by 5 then we finally got the rite tracking and found out they was delivered today left outside on the steps gotta love dhl and to boot we never got the package it was stolen .i wounder why a driver wouldnt put the package in the porch or even knock on the door .its just easyer to do your job half azz.so i guess i can say my deal with mike was cursed all around.but he did ship thats more then most do lol :shootfoot sorry i had to vent

Great Lakes Reptiles 05-09-2008 08:49 PM

WTF!? :rofl:

Mike's Monitors 05-22-2008 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varanus99
Just picked up a batch of Dubia roaches from Mike.

He's great with returning emails/communication. The roaches arrived on time, well packed and not a dead one in the bunch. Actually much bigger than I expected which is a plus.

Would not hesitate to do business with Mike again. Gonna have to try his roach diet because if thats what he's feeding these monsters I need some too!

Joe Bonacia

Joe
I'm glad your happy with your order!
If you ever need anything else please contact me, Thank you!
Mike Stefani

Jaybee 05-28-2008 11:38 AM

After seeing how Mike & Antoinette handled the issue with Dale Ross in this thread, I went ahead and ordered some dubias from them. Just got my roaches, I didn't see a single dead one, and the communication from both of them was great. I'd definitely order from them again.

ravensgait 05-28-2008 04:33 PM

Great Lakes Reptiles and greatlakesreptiles now that is going to be confusing looks like someone needs a name change.. Randy

Mike's Monitors 05-28-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravensgait
Great Lakes Reptiles and greatlakesreptiles now that is going to be confusing looks like someone needs a name change.. Randy

I was thinking the same thing!
I also knew a guy named Tom Nelson(I believe?) who owned a reptile wholesaler named Greatlakesreptiles in MI.
Mike