FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Amanda Fisher= snake-theif.
Thread: Bad Guy Amanda Fisher= snake-theif.
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 03:34 AM   #23
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMartin1982 View Post
I never thought I be putting up a bad guy thread but I think people need to be warned. I was going back and forth about if this is a bad guy post or not. But there's a lot of things that Amanda is doing that I've seen to warrant a bad guy post.

Her name is Amanda Deckard or Amanda Fisher as she goes by both names. Her email on here is snakecharmer1234@yahoo.com. Her phone number is 417-522-5395. She lives in a house off Warren st. in Springfield Mo. Her ID name is a.fisher here on Fauna. She got for free two boas from a good friend of mine (who was her friend until she saw what she was doing) less than month ago is flipping them now on craigslist. Animal Control was called to her place for this also. She doesn't practice good husbandry skills for her reptiles. Most have mites or URI. What she buys goes strait to her reptile room with the others with mites and URI. She buys for cheap, trades or gets a reptiles off here on a spur of the moment situations. Then realizes this is not what she wants or gets bored of them and flips them on here or on craigslist. They live in filthy filthy conditions. This is not how you want your reptiles ending up or going to or buying off of. I was with my friend at Amanda's house the day my friend took these pics with her cell phone and thought I'd share them of how she takes care of her reptiles. My friend offered to help her out and have this boa put to sleep but she refused saying "she knew what she was doing". That is her response to everything if you try to help her. Or My friend has been doing this X amount of years with out problems. Which just causes endless suffering for the reptile because she don't know anything of how to take care of reptiles. This boa in the pictures had babies. It's a wonder she didn't die giving birth. Only 3 babies survived the rest was dead. What a waste. Is this is how your reptiles will end up if you let them go to her? Is that what you want for them? A life of suffering? The pics speak volumes Amanda. How do you sleep at night doing this? She will end up killing your reptile or reptiles or they will end up back on here in a day, week or month or two spreading who ever the others have in that reptiles room. I will be sending her a email shortly after I post this. Also I apologize for not answering fast after i post this has I have work and school. But I will be back on to answer all questions very soon.

Here's the pics:

http://s938.photobucket.com/albums/a...ptiles%20Room/

Here's another thread regarding Amanda Fisher.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=239867

Thanks Mark for posting this thread, you're a good man but I wouldn't hold your breath getting paid the shipping cost of the 11 FREE Ball Pythons you sent Amanda.