Mr. Steve Brown of Maryland... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2004, 02:34 AM   #1
ryjspahr
Mr. Steve Brown of Maryland...

Anyone have the email address or phone number of Steve Brown in Maryland... or his buddy Chen Lai for that matter. I had a deal that went sour with Steve awhile back (I've cut and pasted it below from a post 1 1/2 years ago). Anyhow, he said that he would give me some of the offspring that would result from the snakes I sent him, but of course it never happened. Anyhow, if you could help me out that would be fantastic I would love to (attempt to) collect from this guy!

MY ORIGINAL POST:

Let me preface my comments with the following... if you buy from Steve Brown of Maryland, chances are you'll get SCREWED... that being said, please read on!!!

I had a deal with Steve Brown last year of Maryland and I originally wrote it off as bad luck, but I am pretty sure I got screwed...

Last year I sent him a breeding pair of nice Jungle Carpet Pythons (a screamer male) and a redtail. In return I was to get a 1.1 pair of young GTP. I shipped first and when his package arrived her in Seattle, it was empty. He shipped via the USPS and told them it was snakes. At first I thought he might be new to shipping, but he has some pretty highend stuff (at least he claims to have it) I am sure he knows better. He keeps saying that he will make better and cut me a deal on something he breeds... but of course I have had to email him and each time its not much of a deal!

So I am out a nice pair of Jungles I could have bred this year and a sub-adult redtail, I wouldn't do business with him if I were you!

Ryan Spahr

HIS REPLY

Hi all,
And for ryan, the situation between us was resolved when you told me that the box appeared to be opened, and it was not my fault. Also I said when the jungle python reproduces, I will send you few offspring for free or you can purchase any animals I have at a discount price(and I have gave you some prices on the animals I had, you didn't follow through). So, my offer to you still holds.

Old 02-22-2004, 02:50 AM   #2
HerpVenue
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&threadid=7271

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&threadid=5274

Steve Brown
213 Granville Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20901

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!