Please Help Need To Find Laws In Maryland For..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 12-05-2006, 08:16 PM   #1
Lizardmen3477
Please Help Need To Find Laws In Maryland For.....

Where could i find laws on how many reptiles i can have? I really would like to no please email me a link or anything that will tell me and is uptodate. My collection is gorwing and i dont want to get arrested for have over 15 snakes that are over 12ft and more. LoL So any help would be appreciated thanks

Old 12-05-2006, 08:19 PM   #2
Mike Greathouse
This thread should give you a good start on your research:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=22326

Good luck.

added:
Dan, posting this same request in every forum is against the TOS of this site and will not inspire people here to help you. Look at the thread that has been provided and do a little research.

Old 12-05-2006, 10:10 PM   #3
Lizardmen3477
Srry i didnt no

Old 12-05-2006, 10:12 PM   #4
Lizardmen3477
it didnt help

Old 12-05-2006, 10:17 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardmen3477
it didnt help

if you read through and clicked the links you would have found information regarding the snakes that are allowed, and not allowed in the state of maryland.

Old 12-08-2006, 11:44 PM   #6
ExoticsExpress
http://www.mdreptilefarm.com/shows/

Ask the guy who runs the Havre De Grace "ALL MARYLAND" reptile show. He should definitely know the laws of what is allowed at his shows and all that since his business is reptiles, he lives in Maryland, and he obviously needs to know every little detail to run the show and cooperate with Fish and Wildlife. Hope this helps. Below is the link. take care & Happy Holidays ---- AJ

Old 12-09-2006, 10:46 AM   #7
Lizardmen3477
Thanks lot ya i didnt event hink of him i no him personally yhanks again finally someone who helps

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!