LG Jokes? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-07-2005, 08:44 PM   #1
montezuma
LG Jokes?

I started wondering today if anyone had Leopard Gecko jokes.. original ones not in replacement of the guy that goes into a bar suddenly becoming a drunk gecko enters a bar!

If anyone has some original Leopard Gecko (or just plain gecko) jokes, I would love to hear them as I am a big fan of jokes and I am sure others would appreciate them!

Old 04-07-2005, 11:09 PM   #2
WiteLeo
Sorry, I don't know any.

The only "funny" gecko I have seen is the Geicko Gecko,

Old 04-07-2005, 11:59 PM   #3
montezuma
I know... why is that? I guess I am just gonna have to think up some!

Old 04-08-2005, 12:21 AM   #4
peachstategeckos
This is the only thing I've seen that includes a Leo. It's funny but it's not really a joke..lol.

Leos in the news

New York City, Empire State Building, 8:00 PM

Visitors to this historic landmark had quite a suprise today. The building was off limits, marked off by yellow tape and surrounded by broken glass. The official story was that the building was closed for renovation, but we here at the True Times Gazette got the real story.

It appears that early last night, expert witnesses reported seeing a huge, reptillain shape climbing up the tall tower. The police were notified, and it was soon determined that the building was being scaled by a gigantic leopard gecko. The creature eemed to be drawn to the building's warmth and was deemed to be a danger by the police cheif.

Early attempts to lure the monster off with waxworms proved unfruitfull, and it was regretably decided to utilize force. The military was called, and they replied with a full wing of bombers, which attempted to attack the giagantic gecko. Unfortunatly, the gecko decided that the planes acted a lot like flies, and had soon eaten over half the force.

Local resident Mary Moorworth had this to say: "I tell ya, it's dat govoormunt that dun this!" "If they would stop follin' around with dat toxic waste and chattin' with dem aliens that dere stole mah cows, we wouldn't have dis problem!" Whether or not the gecko was the result of a nuclear accident has been unproven though, because soon after eating the planes, the creature disapeared. Some say they saw it slinking off into the subway, but so far no one has ventured off to explore the maze of tunnels under the city.

We here at the True Times Gazette urge all residents of New York city to stay inside your homes today, and whatever you do, try not to act like a mealworm. We will continue to try and discover more information on this menace to society.

Old 04-08-2005, 12:53 AM   #5
groovygeckos
why did the gecko cross the road ?

to get to his other hide ! ( doh) maybe not too funny , sorry . ill go back in my hide lol now thats funny !

Old 04-08-2005, 12:55 AM   #6
peachstategeckos
Hehe!

Old 04-08-2005, 07:43 AM   #7
montezuma
Dan, Its a good thing you aren't an entertainment host on a cruise ship...

Old 04-08-2005, 09:20 AM   #8
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
why did the gecko cross the road ?

to get to his other hide ! ( doh) maybe not too funny , sorry . ill go back in my hide lol now thats funny !

Do us all a favor, crawl back under the rock. Thank you.

Old 04-08-2005, 09:53 AM   #9
groovygeckos
Quote:
Dan, Its a good thing you aren't an entertainment host on a cruise ship...
hehe

Old 04-08-2005, 11:02 AM   #10
surfrkidts
well lets see.... with geckos of course we could have fat jokes. Maybe "Yo Gecko" jokes too! But, I lack imagination so I'll just give you the ideas

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!