Mike Losley- Loser-Fraud-Liar - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2006, 07:48 PM   #10
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpMasters Inc.
Everything in the world was done to satisfy David with this trade. I went well out of my way and even against attorney advice to satisfy this guy and nothing would appease him. Like every story I have my side of things also. Anyone interested can email me and I will be happy to explain the details to them. This guy is just plain sad. Cant say it any other way.
Yeah he's sad. -sarcasm- what's sad is, as apexpredator mentioned, there are people like you who see that a snake is mite infested, dehydrated, half dead, or whatever, and yet you have no problem sticking it in a box and sending it to someone who paid good money for it. Conscience be damned, or would that be.....Conscience....what is that? Along with ethics, morals, decent business acumen, What's that? What's sad is using your "real" business e-mail to conduct transactions, then hiding behind your boss, and having him write a moronic e-mail when you no longer wish to deal with someone that you sent mite infested snakes to. What's sad is there are so many people like you who still manage to make a little bit of money, off of the backs of good honest reptile people, while tarnishing the hobby even further.

Tags
garden of eden reptiles, herpmasters inc., m and j reptiles, michael k. losey, mike losey, mike33569, tegulover1960, tegusrus