Bad Guy Calientedragons - Rankin Dragons - Page 46 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:54 PM   #451
Curious George
Quote:
Maybe the reason for no reply is that they dont understand what you mean when you write "forth coming".

Did you mean forthcoming?
Chuck, I doubt even their most dedicated detractors think that they are that stupid. Dishonest .. yes. But clueless ... no.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #452
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkmillbillyreptils View Post
I LOVE BUYING FROM CALIENTE DRAGONS SHE GAVE ME A FREE LEATHERBACK. SHE HAS A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE. BUT THIS MY STORY. HEIDI WAS GREAT TO ME.
Then all it took was a free dragon to buy you!

If they treated Wendy and Jeanne better they probably woild not be buying people like you with free dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Maybe the reason for no reply is that they dont understand what you mean when you write "forth coming".

Did you mean forthcoming?
Thank you for pointing that out.......I did.

Old 10-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #453
Curious George
Quote:
Well, now that it has been cleared up, surely Caliente can be forthcoming and explain their continued failure to return the money to the customer

Yeah, the thought of them doing the right thing is that funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkmillbillyreptils
I LOVE BUYING FROM CALIENTE DRAGONS SHE GAVE ME A FREE LEATHERBACK. SHE HAS A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE
One good transaction. Customer for life. Was the leatherback gold plated ?

Old 10-02-2009, 11:13 PM   #454
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious George View Post

One good transaction. Customer for life. Was the leatherback gold plated ?
Problem is, one customer for life won't keep them in business. I watched this thread and was going back and forth most of the way through it.

I personally think the customer was very difficult but that is part of running a business and providing good customer service. You have to know howto handle the difficult customers.

The OP SHOULD get her money back. The seller offered it, the dragons were returned and the seller keeps the money.

I do keep dragons but would not purchase one from this seller after seeing how poorly this was handled.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #455
ReptileAddictions
Update- Refund was NEVER given. The bank did NOT return the funds. Caliente Dragons DID RESELL the drankins again. They made money 2X off those guys and burned us. So much for "charity Auction".

Disgusting.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #456
ozz465
Very informative thread. For sure this thread has helped me stay clear or at least 3 sellers . Sorry you never got your refund.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #457
ozz465
Sorry about that
Ubaldo Alonso

Old 08-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #458
Banzai Dragons
Gary and Heidi are very nice people! they always give there customers the best care! This person Jeanne/wendy obviously has multiple names that she goes by and just wants to cause problems for good people such as gary and heidi

Old 08-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #459
LauraB
Quote:
This person Jeanne/wendy obviously has multiple names that she goes by and just wants to cause problems for good people such as gary and heidi
"This person Jeanne/Wendy" are two different people in the same family in the herp biz, hence two different names. If you'd actually read the thread you might have figured that out.

Wendy had a legitimate concern of the purchase of what were advertised & sold as pure Rankins - she initially was offered a refund upon return of the babies, but then that offer was withdrawn & Heidi actually stated she would not accept the delivery if Wendy returned them - not good business, and unthinkable that someone might actually refuse a delivery of live animals.

The babies were returned - and no refund ever given, according to Wendy.
Again, not good business - no matter how good Gary and Heidi may be.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bianca trump, heidi salerno, jeane best, rankin dragons, reptile addictions, wendy childs