Want to make sure I am doing this right - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
csanders
Want to make sure I am doing this right

There are so many different thing out there telling you what to do and how to do it. I just want to go on here so I have the help of experts
Anyhow, I have 2 Leos. 1 Eclipse female who is currently 6 inches, she was recently put into my 29L. I have paper towels lining the bottom with an UTH. 1 dry hide and 1 cool hide. I keep fresh water in there daily as well as a a bowl of Fluckers calcium. I feed her roughly 3 Giant Mealworms daily. Sometimes more but NEVER less.I drop them in front of her face one-by-one. Here lies my first question, should I be feeding her more? I feel like I should but I read that they can be fed every other day....
I also have a 3 inch Bell Enigma male who is missing h is right front foot. He is currently in a small shoebox container with a water bowl and calcium. He is a picky little guy. He refuses to eat the worms like the girl. I have to hold him(forcefully) and put them up to his lips then he takes them. He eats anywhere from 2-6. Here in lies my second question, he will not eat on his own but I make sure he does get food. I have had him for roughly a month and he has not gotten ANY bigger. Should I be doing something differently? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Old 08-15-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
csanders
I am also going to but Waxworms as soon as my LPS restocks them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!