TOP OF THE LINE 2 enclosure Reptile/Amphibian package - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
Noel S.
TOP OF THE LINE 2 enclosure Reptile/Amphibian package

These are 2 Showcase brand enclosures. Check out the website for specs..(Showcasecages.com) both are 36x24x24. Terracotta color and stackable. Heavy sliding glass doors with locks. These cages are almost new. They are waterproof and seamless. I will include a thermostat that runs 2 heating sources and 2 lighting sources. It has alarms and can be set up to warn you through the internet. It also has sunrise and sunset features. I will include the lighting and heating as well. I will give you aspen shavings and all of the mouse breeding stuff I have. I will include a nice metel shelf for the mouse stuff. I also have miscelleneous things like heat lamps, hides, bowls etc. This is all great stuff in excellent condition.........
THIS IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE. THE THERMOSTAT WILL RUN BOTH ENCLOSURES AT THE SAME TIME WHILE HAVING DIFFERENT SETTINGS IN EACH IF NEEDED. ALL YOU NEED IS THE ANIMALS.

Let me now if you want pics. There are pics of the cages on the website listed above.

I would like $1000.00 for this package which is well below the worth....but willing to trade for small indoor aviary appropriate for finches.

I will deliver and set up if you are near Odenton, MD.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!