Kings/Milks and a few others - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #1
evilcowboy420
Kings/Milks and a few others

Here is my collection of milks and kings and other snakes. Not very impressive but I keep adding to them. hope you enjoy. Also the ball had a scar on her head and now its almost unnoticeable.

Eastern Milk baby (Boy) (Got on a trade for a game)

Anery Honduran Milk (Girl) (Got on a trade for a adult corn)

Adult Eastern Garter (Girl) (I admit I caught this one she was just so super docile and sweet I couldn't let her go)

Normal Ball Python (Pretty big girl though) (Girl) (Bought this one)

Melanistic Garter (Very dark snake for a garter) (Girl) (Bought for 10 bucks)

Baby Marine Garter (No dorsal stripe) (Boy) (given to me by a friend)

Abberant Cali King (Boy) (Bought bhb stock)

Abberant Cali Body

Eastern Milk Body (Boy) (Owner didn't want bought for 20 bucks)

Overall Body of the Ball (Girl)

Chocolate Cali King (Girl) (Bought also bhb stock)

amazing how many snakes I either got on trade or very cheap. But all are worth a lot more to me. Oh and before anyone asks the garter I caught was treated for mites and had clean fecal sample.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:03 AM   #2
JETZEN
outasight collecton you have....i'm fixen to take some feeding adult pics in a few minutes.

Old 07-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
gluttony
awesome pics and great collection... are you willing to part with either of the eastern milk snakes?

Old 07-03-2010, 11:17 PM   #4
evilcowboy420
Thanks guys.

Unfortunately I can't part with a milk but I wish I could trade for something.

The top milk I don't have anymore that one was a WC one I got it mixed up with pics of the one I got on a trade. I'll take a new pic of that one. But I do have 2 eastern milks just not that one. lol

Old 07-03-2010, 11:20 PM   #5
evilcowboy420
Let me clarify. I would trade a milk but I can't sell them. Although the bigger one has a stubbed tail from previous owner I assume.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:06 AM   #6
gluttony
re

I dont have any reptiles to trade...I got stuff I want to get rid of though, like an ipod touch 16 gig,an Ibanez bass, some fishing rods...let me know if ur interested

Old 07-04-2010, 11:19 AM   #7
evilcowboy420
check your pm

Old 03-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #8
Diaz
Hi im interested in the eastern milk that u got for $20 bucks, do u still have the snake? how much will u sell it for plus shipping? i live in the bronx, my email is ajax9325@yahoo.com!

Old 03-30-2011, 10:32 AM   #9
evilcowboy420
sorry no longer for sale

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!