Good Guy John Battaglia / Morelia Trophy Club - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
Finny'sthaman
John Battaglia / Morelia Trophy Club

I wanted to express how happy I am with the transaction I recently had with John Battaglia of Morelia Trophy Club...AKA Sloop John B. For starters, John and I had NEVER met prior to this transaction. I recently began branching out into carpets and he took the time to explain the "line", present pictures/pedigree information, and help me work out a way to get an animal that I otherwise would have missed out on. It is extremely clear that he cared more about the animal and my happiness with it than making money! I strongly recommend that anyone who is interested in an animal that John is offering to buy with confidence! His animals are exactly as represented, healthy!, and arrive perfectly packed + on time.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
MikeCurtin
Just can't say enough good things about John. One of the respectable guys in this hobby for sure!

Old 10-27-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
SherrodSerpents
I agree with the above! John was wonderful to do business with, and I would not hesitate to do so again!

Old 04-15-2011, 01:50 AM   #4
fishnfool73
Just completed a deal with John today. I have to say it was an incredible transaction from begining to end. I have no doubt that he and I will be doing more business again in the near future.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:56 AM   #5
Adam_S
Yes, extremely knowledgeable, great to deal with, and a collection beyond words, John Battaglia of Morelia Trophy Club is a class act.

Old 04-15-2011, 04:34 PM   #6
chonjoepython
Have not bought a snake from John. I did sell one to him though at a show. In talking to him it quickly became evident that he is one HELL of nice guy. Cool as they come. And his collection...second to NONE.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!