For Sale Boas+BP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
mattciupak
Boas+BP

here's what I have:
1.0 '07 Normal ball python
0.1 '08 Het. kahl albino
1.1 '08 South brazilian amarali
0.1 '08 Brazilian rainbow boa
1.0 '09 Hypo het kahl

can't ship. I don't have anything to transport them in besides their 41qt tubs for now. i'll order some snake bags. willing to meet within <2 hour driving distance.

I got the ball python from Bob Clark as a hatchling. he is a pretty troublesome feeder, he hasn't eaten anything this year yet (last year he didn't eat anything until July or so), and I haven't had an opportunity to pick up any gerbils (they worked in getting him to feed again last year). other than that, just an average ball python.
I acquired the female het. albino from a breeder at the white plains show. sold to me as 100% het. albino.
I won the amarali from a Christmas contest held at RTB.com. both were donated by Jeff Ronne (The Boaphile). These have always been a little crazy. wouldn't call them handleable. I noticed the more I handled them the more stressed out they got. they don't like being taken out, but once out they're usually OK, you just have to be slow with them. some slight cage aggression. I got tagged by both of them the other day changing water. not exactly what i'd call good pets, but i'm sure they'd make good breeders.
Brazilian rainbow boa is from Jeff Clark. I forgot which litter she was from, she was born around October 10th or 11th of 2008 though, if I'm not mistaken. normal, not het for anything. i'd say she's more red than orange.
double het sunglow I got from LLL reptile at the white plains expo in 2009. i've always liked him a lot. sold to me as 100% het for kahl as well. don't know anything beyond that.

I'm letting these guys go because I don't have the time for them any more. they're not extremely expensive morphs or rare localities. they're also on the smaller side since I don't believe in power feeding to get them larger for breeding.
not sure where to price any of these, but just offer up. money is something I could definitely use right now. I don't really have a problem splitting them, but I would really prefer if you are interested in the amarali to take both of them.

best way to contact me is by email: mattciupak@yahoo.com. I can provide pictures upon request.

Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-11-2011, 01:11 AM   #2
youngcrazycatwoman
Is the Brazilian Rainbow Boa still for sale?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!