Info Jordyn B from Iowa - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #11
Revolution1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51 View Post
I wonder if anyone has gotten the wrong sex when ordering from him. I would think a member since 04 has sold something.
Yeah I tried doing a fauna search beforehand to see if I could find anything but with such minimal information its hard to find anything.

Old 07-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #12
Revolution1221
I appologize if I may have jumped the gun posting this info thread. I just want to ensure people are not fooled into buying unsexed geckos sold as females. I was hoping after contacting him that he could come here and explain how he knows they are all females but it doesn't seem like that will happen yet.

Old 07-17-2011, 01:49 AM   #13
dvangorp
They are to FAR to young at 6 weeks to sex. Unless he has other means of sexing cresteds such as a DNA test than its all nonsense. I doubt anyone would pay to DNA sex an animal then turn and sell it for only $35 But most people say you cannot acurately tell if they are female until around 20 grams or somewhere around a year old. Ive had cresteds at 10 months old and 15 grams that I was almost possitive were female go male on me.

Thanks ... I appreciate the education ... that's why I visit Fauna.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!