Bad Guy Doug Matuszak, Boa Basement...Be careful when dealing with him... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #51
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by boabasement View Post
we also need to have a level of what is right and what is wrong in order to determine what we hear and read to know what makes sense and what does not
Exactly right. So far, you have notably avoided posting any proofs to back up your view of the situation.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #52
Riyeko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Exactly right. So far, you have notably avoided posting any proofs to back up your view of the situation.
Neither does the Op.
No emails, no pictures, nothing in the standpoint of physical proof.

They are both in the hot seat in my opinion.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #53
Mark McVay
Is this guy for real! What an egotistical joker! I ain't heard o ya; and certainly ain't gonna call you for advice based on these posts alone! Sending out a one eyed animal; says all I need to know about ya! In it for the $$$$ only? How bout it? Are we comfortable enuff to admit; or no?

Quote:
person who did a breeding loan wtih you and got you animals in your posession that to date, you can not produce yourself. I have been dealing with your mental illness now for going on 3 years and I have to say, I am sick of it.
I offer you wishes to get your life together and get off the drugs but you can't seem to grasp reality thus you will continue to battle against someone whom yu can nnot beat in any way shape or form.

I would like to apologize to the members in good standing on Fauna Classifieds for this non sense to continue from Paul Harb but I have no control over ones actions which are in his own words, so easily manipulated by others to do their dirty work. Who are these individuals Paul, or is that another fabrication of your wild imagination as well? I know this has been nothing more then an attempt by a disturbed mind to put some credibility to his life, that too is not my responsibility.

for those who believe everything Paul said, so be it, that is why we are all given "free will" and with this gift, we also need to have a level of what is right and what is wrong in order to determine what we hear and read to know what makes sense and what does not.
On that note, I wish all of Paul's followers "good Luck" you will need it because this guy has nothing but a story, nothing else at all and your belief that since I have not consistantly defended myself against these acusations means I must be guilty is simply ridiculous. Paul has been given more press over this story then he has ever gotten in his so called accomplishments in life.

Again, Paul, get clean and start taking responsibility for your own actions.

Now are some of you happy since I had to come out 3 years after the fabrication took place, of course not because some of you will never be happy, that is just how you are wired and I feel sorry for you.

I am done with the Paul harp portion of the story but I will post those who put up idiotic responses to my ads and people will get a real idea of who the real trouble makers are on these forums..
We don't need to worry about the Federal government shutting us down. we have our own form of home grown terrorists right here in the hobby.

Douglas R. Matuszak
Boa Basement
Integrity Personified and willing to help all who ask for it.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #54
Mark McVay
Thumbs up

And, as far as burnin' a doob of California's finest; JEALOUS MUCH? Lemme guess; you "pop pills" to stay under control?

Quote:
Paul Harb has been shopping this story around now for 3+ years and it is as false today as it was then.
Yes, Paul and myself did a breeding loan back in the 2007-2008 season which there were babies produced from the 2 attempts and Paul got exactly what was promised to him but obviously that is not enough for Paul and as a matter of fact, he attempted to get more then what he was ever supposed to get from the deal.
It is interesting that Paul's description of the events depicts a totally different personality from what I actually am. I do get disgusted easily when someone is trying to get more then what they are supposed to receive and no one likes to be taken advantage of.
Paul continues to state that he is posting due to others encouraging him to do so, I would encourage Paul who is a person in his now late 20s to stop letting himself be manipulated into being a fool for others who hide behind the scenes and have only nefarious intent towards either myself or especially towards what I have accomplished in my now going on 23 years of producing some of the most beautiful animals in the industry today.
Paul has not been a successful breeder to date and some how has painted a picture of him being a major player in the industry, "Now that is a good one Paul".
To state one more time for those who believe Paul Harb, Paul got exactly what he was supposed to get from our dealings back in the day and he made some real nice money off of said share of animals he received. He also got his 2 original males back and i guess they have not made hhim any more babies under his attempts of breeding. that is not my problem nor is this story going to go on unchecked any more. I told you before that you are playing with a situation that may land you in a court of law for the slanderous lies you spew from your key board.
Get off the drugs all ready, I have first hand knowledge of this since he told me so over the phone more then once that he was enjoying a dube, thats how they roll in Cali. Get clean and focus on your animals and maybe you will produce something in your life time besides the animals you got from our joint venture.

I will once again wish Paul good luck in straightening up his life and getting clean, but I will not allow these attacks at my reputation which to my customers and who I help out on a daily basis, full of integrity and intelligence and don't forget a bit of arrogance

Old 08-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #55
Wrongbeach
i sure dont feel in hot water...

Sorry, I dont feel like Im in hot water as you put it. When I get home from work this evening I will go looking for those emails...again there was no contract..this was all verbal..however Doug just stated that he sent me that adult double het Sharp Snow back...but in an email I have I remember him trying to play it off like I wanted to trade that animal for the junk that he sent me.

If I can find that email, that directly goes against what he posted here today...that in my mind should lay to rest who is being dishonest here.

Just curious what it is anyone thinks I would have to gain by smearing Doug's reputation? Just out of boredom? I dont get it.

Paul

Old 08-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #56
Mark McVay
Nobody brings stuff here for fun Paul; you obviously feel/felt ripped and here it is; 3 yrs. later. I see this all the time in the adult entertainment industry. "Fake" Head honchos try to use a reputation to hide behind; they simply rip people off knowing they have the majority behind them. The best part is that it's a small world still; and karma is real. He will get..... well you know... Nature has a great way of "cleansing" itself. Heck; this is why it rains every so often. Good luck in life to MR. SUPER BOA BREEDER!!! I ain't heard o ya. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring..... He sounds like the kid who cries in the sandbox cuz his widdle pwwwwastic shovel got taken by a girl! Good for you Paul for standing up to the fake bigshot! Where's Sylvester when we need him. Addddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrongbeach View Post
Sorry, I dont feel like Im in hot water as you put it. When I get home from work this evening I will go looking for those emails...again there was no contract..this was all verbal..however Doug just stated that he sent me that adult double het Sharp Snow back...but in an email I have I remember him trying to play it off like I wanted to trade that animal for the junk that he sent me.

If I can find that email, that directly goes against what he posted here today...that in my mind should lay to rest who is being dishonest here.

Just curious what it is anyone thinks I would have to gain by smearing Doug's reputation? Just out of boredom? I dont get it.

Paul

Old 08-01-2011, 08:13 PM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark McVay View Post
He sounds like the kid who cries in the sandbox cuz his widdle pwwwwastic shovel got taken by a girl!
Tone it down. This is a business forum. You are welcome to have opinions, that does not include making derogatory remarks.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:24 PM   #58
Mark McVay
[quote=Lucille;1327677]Tone it down. This is a business forum. You are welcome to have opinions, that does not include making derogatory remarks.[/

Time to change your avatar? Ya think?

Old 08-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #59
HerpVenue
Quote:
Is this guy for real! What an egotistical joker! I ain't heard o ya;
can you show me where the guy said you have heard of him?

Quote:
Nobody brings stuff here for fun Paul; you obviously feel/felt ripped and here it is; 3 yrs. later. I see this all the time in the adult entertainment industry. "Fake" Head honchos try to use a reputation to hide behind; they simply rip people off knowing they have the majority behind them. The best part is that it's a small world still; and karma is real. He will get..... well you know... Nature has a great way of "cleansing" itself. Heck; this is why it rains every so often. Good luck in life to MR. SUPER BOA BREEDER!!! I ain't heard o ya. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring..... He sounds like the kid who cries in the sandbox cuz his widdle pwwwwastic shovel got taken by a girl! Good for you Paul for standing up to the fake bigshot! Where's Sylvester when we need him. Addddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiian!
Again can you show me where the guy claims to be a head honcho? Perhaps I missed it. Can you show me where he claims to be Mr. SUPER BOA BREEDER? Can you show me where he claims to be a big shot?

Quote:
Time to change your avatar? Ya think?
What does her avatar got to do with anything

By the way. Who are you exactly? I mean you obviously have a gripe with "Mr. Super Boa Breeder". You obviously want to make a point that he is nothing and you have not heard of him. You are screaming so loudly to the fact that you have not heard of him, it makes one truly wonder. Did you even read the thread or did you come straight here five minutes after joining.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:47 AM   #60
chongorojo
Angry

Quote:
this shaddow puppet has taken it upon himself to reply and spew Paul Harb's lies on the ads I post, that is allowed, but what is also allowed is to drag this puppet, dustinNMpythons, into the lies started by one Paul Harb. Is this actually you Paul or have you convinced another mentally disturbed person to join your futile attempts to take me down.
There are people in this industry that are so dirty that still make a living at ths no matter what people say. I tell people about those individuals every day to help them from loosing their money.
Another shaddow puppet is one character who the nerve to contact via email directly and accuse me of this non sense started by one Paul Harb, this puppets email is "not for you" and once I told them exactly what they could do with their lies, they have not come back at all.
Who will be the next shaddow puppet to strike, who ever yu are, I am ready.
If I find out one of you puppets is Dan from southern Ohio, you might as well get out of the hobby because your reputation is all ready in the trash can.

I can tell you one thing about this whole MESS... your slander against Dustin, is childish and WRONG! How can you gripe about Paul "slandering" your so called good name and sit right there on your keyboard and do it yourself? What evidence do you have that dustinNMpythons has anything to do with paul? I posted on one of your sale ads as well! What now I'm mental? Nope not at all just like Dustin.... maybe where your getting confused is we know right (honor your breeder loans) from wrong (keeping animals that belong to the other breeder)

You have miles of road to travel sir...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!