For Sale Arboreal cages - chicago area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-14-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
Damon Theis
Arboreal cages - chicago area

AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP ONLY IN CROWN POINT INDIANA 46307

I currently have 6 used cages available. These cages were built and used by myself for my chondros. I have recently built new cages and these need new homes.
They are wood construction, interior lined with white high moisture paneling, heated by flex watt and have lights. Smaller cages have plexi doors on fold down hinges. Larger cages have 1/4 inch laminate safety glass sliders with locks.
Cages are all painted flat black on the outside and could stand a fresh coat of your favorite color. These cages have served me well and have lots of life left in them for your animals.
Most have temp/humidity sensors in them as well. Perches are PVC.
In short, you can very much toss in some substrate, water bowl, an animal and plug them in, or you could give them a little TLC to make them to your liking. Your choice. They were all in service with my animals recently.
Prices from $50 to $100.
Cages Sizes are from 16 inches wide to 24 inches wide.
Individual pictures at http://www.eyehit.com/~damon/chondrocages/

Please call me at 219-712-one zero one six
with serious inquiries and package deals.
Will take trades for ammo of certian types, AR accessories, and other cool stuff like that. Would trade all cages for a single chondro.
-damon

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!