Just Picked Up an AC Line Last Night - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-26-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
kkreptiles
Just Picked Up an AC Line Last Night

Was looking for a male for my Hallow female. Went and looked at a supposed "hallow" male last night. He doesn't seem like a halloween to me but he fires up with some nice cream down his back, orange tip crests, and has some awesome structure. We wanted to produce tri-colors so we may try to run a project based on that with these two. Our biggest surprise was that he's AC stock! The guy I bought him from had planned to use him but he's moving out of country and he happened to be one of the geckos he was selling.

Finally have our first AC line though! We've been wanting one for a while

Old 08-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
312Herps
congrats on the pick up,any pics?

Old 08-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
kkreptiles
Here's the pic that was sent to me over email before I saw him in person. I have yet to see him fire up myself. Even here he isn't fully fired. If I catch him fire myself I'll be sure to get some pics though
IMO, he has some real nice structure. Much better in person. I'll try to catch better positions for his first photo shoot with me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ghoul.jpg (128.3 KB, 51 views)

Old 08-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
kkreptiles
(I just looked at this pic for the first time after seeing him in person...)

WOW! This picture does NOT do him justice. His structure looks sooo much better... I'll try to get some good pics of his structure hopefully tonight. We'll try the old water/paper towel in a deli cup trick and see if he fires up for a short bit to get some pics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!